This is the code of conduct for posting comments in the online discussion spaces, blogs, forum pages and social media sites for the Sydney Kings.
By using this site, you agree that you will not post, publish or submit as work any of the following material:
• Material that infringes the copyright of another person (plagiarism, or passing off other peoples material as your own) or copyright material not referenced or acknowledged.
• Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email etc.) of other users.
• Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
• Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
• Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
• Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to
• No Flaming; there is a difference between voicing a legitimate concern or grievance and simply badmouthing or some other form of written abuse of someone or some service. These will be deleted upon discovery.
• Posts or other material which is deemed inappropriate by the site administrators or appropriate team managers will be deleted upon discovery.
Users who violate the Terms of Service may lose their account permanently.
• Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of Sydney Kings.
• All users are required to provide a valid email address where they can be contacted at any time. Any person actively using these sites is implicitly agreeing to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not.